Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I did with my day off


Da crib ... 4 living in happiness. Still trying to figure out how to lash down the palm. My entrance is not very sexy or practical.

I shared Arabic coffee and fresh dates today with Sama and her friend. Despite the language barrier, the crystal-clear nature of the conversation had to do with my childless existence. How could it be? Sama's friend repeatedly told me to go to the hospital. She was 36, had 4 children and wanted 6 more. The way they both spoke, 10 seemed to be a magical number, unlike the number of dates you consume, which should be at least 3, 5 or 7.

3 comments:

  1. Who would have thought, turtles and Arab women get more action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Melissa is Arabic, she likes lots of kids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Safari pics/video are so cool. We could hear you talking when the lion charged nearby, too funny. Thanks for posting.KT

    ReplyDelete